And Bodywork Treatments
Why is Massage Therapy Important?
Benefits of massage or bodywork treatments are numerous and compliment our corrective chiropractic rehabilitation program at Ideal Spine Health Center in Boise Idaho. Here’s a useful list of conditions that typically improve or are assisted by massage:
- Low-back pain and improved range of motion.
- Eases pain and help decrease some medication usage.
- Improves immune system function by stimulating lymph flow.
- Helps stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Helps with athletic recovery from strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the skin.
- Increased joint flexibility.
- Improves depression and anxiety.
- Promotes tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Improves regional and local circulation.
- Reduces post-surgery adhesion and swelling.
- Reduce muscle spasms and cramping.
- Release endorphins-amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieves a variety of headache pains.